Las Ventanas is proud to offer many levels of support within the context of our thriving retirement community. And if the time comes when an increased level of care is needed, our compassionate team is here to meet a variety of resident needs with comprehensive nursing care.
Our nursing residential rooms offer a tranquil setting where residents’ needs are attended to around-the-clock. Under the guidance of a medical director, a team of experienced medical and care-giving professionals delivers a wide array of services, including nutritional assistance, physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation therapies, respite care, and more.
Offering both long-term living and short-term rehabilitation care, Las Ventanas is able to provide assistance to families seeking guidance on the various options available for their loved ones.
Las Ventanas was also named one of the Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report, rated 5-stars by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services and certified as a Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement community.
- All Private rooms with full bathroom and shower
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Emergency call system
- 24/7 RN access
- All private resident rooms
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- On-site, Full-Time Registered Dietician
- Medical Director oversight
- Wellness programs – health education and fitness
- Cultural, social, intellectual, physical, and spiritual life enrichment programs
- Basic cable service
- Dedicated entrance with concierge services
- CMS 5-star
- QAPI Certified